925 Endurance is designed to:
- Improve aerobic capacity - you will get good at doing work for extended periods of time.
- Improve performance in endurance activities such as running, biking, swimming.
- Provide insight on how to prepare for “race day” activities and testing one’s fitness...nutrition, sleep, warm up...the little things add up!
- Provide insight on how to efficiently approach long workouts....Murph. Is. Coming.
- Provide more opportunity for growth along side the amazing 925 community. Let’s get outside the box and strengthen our weaknesses!
You can expect to see 3 programmed workouts a week. These workouts are meant to supplement 925’s general CrossFit programming or stand-alone for the full-time endurance athlete. The workouts will be available in BTWB (our online programming and performance software). Two of the three workouts you will do on your own time during the week.....no, it will not be solely running. The third workout will be a weekly class (scheduled weekly on Fri, Sat, or Sun depending on schedules) in which we do the workout as a group and briefly discuss an Endurance related topic. This will be a great opportunity to answer any questions you might have or even do a 5k as a group.
Full Program: 2x Weekly Programmed Workouts, 1x Weekly On-Site Class, and BTWB Online Programming Access
- $125/Month non-925 Athlete
- $75/Month 925 Athlete
Programming Only: 3x Weekly Programmed Workouts, BTWB Online Programming Access
- $75/Month non-925 Athlete
- $45/Month 925 Athlete
*Please contact Dani@CrossFit925.com to get signed up!
1 x On-Site Class Drop-In:
- $25/Class non-925 Athlete
- $20/Class 925 Athlete
*Please contact Dani@CrossFit925.com to confirm your drop-in before attending.
Meet the coach
Emma ran four years of Cross Country and Track at the University of the Incarnate Word in San Antonio, Texas. During her time at UIW, Emma gained experience in racing 4-6K Cross Country and Outdoor/Indoor track distances ranging between 800 and 5000 meters. Some of her career accolades include:
-Multiple school records in the 3K Steeplechase and Indoor/Outdoor Distance Medley Relays
-2011 LSC Cross Country All-Conference Team
-2013 SLC Comissioner’s Honor Roll
-2015 SLC Women’s Track Athlete of the Week Honorable Mention
Emma has been dedicated to doing and coaching CrossFit since her last season of competitive track, but allows her knowledge and experience to bleed into her CrossFit coaching and performance. She strongly believes that cardiovascular strength can be obtained by anyone with the right knowledge and tools.