Sports Performance | Jimmy Gonzales | 27 Years Experience
Our Sports Performance Program is run by Jimmy Gonzales. Jimmy has an incredible amount of experience with College, High School and Middle School Athletics drawing from his years as a coach on the Football Staff at Oklahoma State, Notre Dame, U.S. Military Academy, University of Texas, Duke, Oklahoma, Northwestern, Wisconsin, Tulsa, TCU and Texas Lutheran. He has served as an assistant football coach, recruiting coordinator, director of football operations and director of player personnel. He has also been a part of 8 bowl games, two conference championships and one Division II National Championship.
His Sports Performance program is divided into Age and Sport specific categories. He offers specific training for each, with differing intensity levels according to what the athletes in those groups need: High School Athletes and Middle School Football Athletes. He also offers Personal Training for those Athletes wanting an extra level of instruction.
- Sports Performance: Middle School Football (6th-8th) 2x/Week | $130/month
- Sports Performance: Middle School Football (6th-8th) 3x/Week | $165/month
- Sports Performance: High School (9th-12th) 2x/Week | $140/month
- Sports Performance: High School (9th-12th) 3x/Week | $175/month
- 10 Session Punchcard: $225/card
$90/hour *Multi-Session Packages available upon request and availability.